Though we would prefer to say that winter is on it’s way – unfortunately it seems as though winter has officially arrived in Ontario. With our first snow fall already under our belt and temps dropping down well below zero, it’s time to brace yourself for all of the woes that come along with the upcoming frigid months. Here are 10 painfully depressing things about clubbing in the winter:
1. It’s practically impossible to determine a weather-appropriate outfit to wear.
2. You start having nightmares about the Friday night coat check line.
3. All rooftop patio venues have suddenly lost all appeal.
4. Going out for a ‘quick smoke’ has become a torturous task.
5. Jumping in a cab from door-to-door has become a necessity.
6. Waiting in any length of a line is just completely unacceptable.
7. After-bar food has taken on a whole new meaning.
8. The brutal winter winds have become your greatest grievance in life.
9. Going to the Chill House has never seemed like a more ludicrous idea.
10. The pre-drink has suddenly become the highlight of your night.