Yes, it is officially fall in Toronto with means Halloween szn! If you love the season of fallen leaves and pumpkin flavoured everything as much as we do, you’re going to love the activities you, your bestie or your bae can take part in, in Toronto !
- Go to a Halloween nightlife event!Take your pick from over 80 nightlife events currently listed on our Halloween nightlife guide. We’re the party pro’s so you can rest assured any nightlife event we promote is going to be a good one. Get your halloween party tickets soon, early bird sale for some nightlife events starting as low as $10.
- Go on a Toronto Ghost WalkToronto offers tons of Halloween themed ghost tours and there pretty cheap! Get new look around the city with a spooky walk this fall!
- Wonderland’s Halloween HauntEveryone knows Wonderland is the place to go for all things thrilling and also terrifying during Fall! Halloween Haunt has officially kicked off and its the perfect place to take your date for some bonding time.
- Halloween Costume Shopping
Toronto has a bunch of Halloween pop up shops for you to find the ultimate Halloween 2015 costume! If you’re looking for something on a budget – check out a thrift store! They are sure to have a bunch of inspiration for the costume party you attend.
- Corn Maze
There is truly something eerie about a corn maze – maybe it’s all the 90’s horror movies we’ve grown up watching. Grab your friends and go get lost in a corn maze this fall . There are a bunch of farms in the GTA offering corn mazes this time of year.
- Visit Kingston Penitentiary
Our neighbours are just a short drive away and they’ve got something really scary! If you want to get into the Halloween spirit, take a trip outside Toronto and visit the Kingston Penitentiary. The recently closed jail is offering Halloween tours for 2016!
- Check out Screamer’s Haunted Houses
Everyone should visit Screamers this Halloween! They’ve got a bunch of available dates open for you and your bestie to go get spooked for fall!
- Pumpkin Patch
Head over to the pumpkin patch and find yourself the perfect pumpkin! You’ll have a blast carving it with your bae and you can even try baking some pumpkin pie with all the gunk from the middle!
- Join the Zombie WalkZombie Walk takes place this fall in Toronto and if you want to test your Halloween costume this is the perfect opportunity.
- Get a pumpkin flavoured snack
Don’t be shy to explore outside your Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes! There are Toronto cafes offering a variety of pumpkin desserts, snacks and drinks and you better try one!