Cabana Pool Bar at Polson Pier transforms Toronto’s waterfront into a “Day-to-Night” party spot with private cabanas, daybeds & room for 2500 Sun Worshippers. However, Cabana is more than just #DayLife. Here are the top 5 things to do at Cabana:
1) Book a Cabana – This seems like the most obvious thing to do at Cabana Pool Bar, but patrons who book a cabana get the benefits of being poolside in a private area with their friends. Also, our bottle service is next level – drummers, girls on shoulders, your name shown for all the venue to see.
2) Swimming – It’s not called a Pool Bar for no reason! Cabana has a pool – complete with floaties for you to lie on – and toys to play with! With an on site tuck shop that has swimsuits, towels and sun tan lotion, you’ll be ready to combat the summer heat.
3) Tanning – A logical choice since you’re in the sun for a few hours during its peak time. The patio is lined with lounge chairs that are free on a first come first serve basis! It’s a great area to relax and work on that summer tan.
4) Dance – Once you walk in, you’ll see that Cabana turns into a massive dance floor. With resident DJs Jed Harper, Chris LaRoque and Manzone & Strong – along with guest artists including Diplo, Sam Feldt, Fetty Wap + so many more – there is never a dull moment.
5) Games – Other than dancing to music and talking to your friends, Cabana has games to play! Complete with billiards, foosball and table tennis, grab your friends and make some new ones when you face off in some friendly poolside competition.
With complimentary wifi, phone charging stations and beard grooming every other weekend, Cabana marks itself as the place to be on Saturdays and Sundays.